We Buy Birmingham Houses In Any Condition Or Situation!
Find Out If A Direct Sale or Listing With A Birmingham Real Estate Agent Is The Right Choice For You!
While listing your house on the MLS can be a great option for some homeowners. However, for people who need to sell a house quickly or without any costs, a direct sale makes more sense.
If you are facing any of the situations below, it might be in your best interest to find out what a direct sale can offer before you commit to a listing agreement with a Birmingham area real estate agent.
- Are you worried about the possibility of foreclosure?
- Do you own a rental property that isn’t performing well?
- Do you own a vacant house in Birmingham or the surrounding areas?
- Have you inherited a house that you would prefer to sell?
- Do you need to relocate quickly without having to pay two mortgages?
- Do you want a way to sell your house without paying agent commissions?
- Does your house have code violations or more repairs than you would like to make?
- It there another investment property you’d like to purchase that is contingent on the sale of this one?
If any of the above sounds familiar, we are here to help! While we can help you list your house in Birmingham, we are also able to buy houses directly, always paying fair and honest prices.
How We’re Different…
At Chase Pays Cash, we want to help you learn about all of the options available to you when you want to sell your house in Birmingham. We pride ourselves on educating our clients so that they can make the decision that is right for them. There are never any pushy sales techniques, costs, or obligations to work with us. If you are ready to sell your house, we will provide you with options and information, leaving the rest up to you!
Tell us more about the house you want to sell in Birmingham using the form below. We will reach out to you right away with property and market information, as well as information regarding your available selling options. All of this is completely free without any cost, hassle, or commitment!
Send Us A Message Using The Form Below!
Or give us a call to discuss your property directly… right now! (205) 500-1784